Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happily Ever After

This past weekend I flew down to south Texas to celebrate 60 years of marriage for these two lovebirds!


We started off the celebration by going to mass on Saturday afternoon. To make it extra special we went to the same church they got married in 60 years ago. After church we all headed out to eat dinner at King's Inn. This place is soooo yummy and has the biggest fried shrimp you have ever seen.
Here are my grandparents when I told them to kiss so I could take a picture.


Granddaddy looks excited while Mom looks slightly embarrassed.

Here they are after the big kiss. They didn't understand that they had to hold the pose so I could get a good picture so I only have the before and after.

I can only hope that I have a smile on my face like that when Danny and I have been married for 60 years!
Congrats Mom and Granddaddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment