Friday, September 18, 2009

Hullabaloo

The weekend is almost here! Yay!

This weekend we are heading to College Station for some birthday celebrations and some tailgate action and I am soooo excited!


I am so glad I got to spend 5 years in college at Texas A&M University. College Station is your typical small college town with not much to do but go to the bar but it has some of my favorite restaurants on earth! These include La Bodega, Cafe Capri, Cafe Excel for dessert, Madden's, Square One and Mi Cocina. Danny has already vetoed going to Mi Cocina so I have to see if I can talk anyone else into going with me! I just love the vibe that College Station has, life is a little slower and people are a lot nicer. It is a breath of fresh air!
The weather here in Dallas has been rainy and gloomy all week but the weather in CS is suppossed to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy, perfect tailgate weather!

College Station + Best Buds + La Bodega + Tailgate Fun = THE PERFECT WEEKEND!!!

1 comment: