Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I think I have an addiction

I normally don't eat sweets. I don't crave dessert. The only sweets I actually crave is any type of sour candy (my favorite being sour belts), but that is a whole other addiction.

Anyway, Danny and I decided on Monday night that we just had to have patio furniture (you know, so we can sit outside and drink after work). Danny decided that he wanted to build it so we set out at 8pm on Monday night to go get our supplies. First stop was Wal-Mart to look at cushions since he couldn't build anything until he knew the cushion measurements. While we were at Wal-Mart we went to the Easter candy section where everything was half off. We bought a pack of Reese's peanut butter eggs and two things of Robin's eggs. We also ended up buying a patio set.

Well, before I went to bed that night, I had eaten 3 of the 6 peanut butter eggs that came in the package. The rest were gone by Tuesday night. Today after work I had to go to Target to get some necessities like nail polish. Well, I couldn't resist the 30% off Easter candy so I ended up with another pack of Reese's peanut butter eggs and a bag of bliss chocolates. I have eaten 4 of the 6 eggs.

I don't even like chocolate that much. This has got to stop!

2 comments:

  1. I have ZERO self-control when it comes to anything with chocolate and peanut butter. BEST.COMBINATION.EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what...the white chocolate reeses eggs are pretty good too. i know, i was doubtful, and plus i don't like white chocolate. but these are serious.

    ReplyDelete