Friday, December 31, 2010

So Long 2010

Today is the last day of 2010 and it makes me just a little bit sad because 2010 was an awesome year for me and I don't know how 2011 could top it.

In 2010 we bought our first home, we got married, I quit my job and started one that is 100 times better and then Danny quit his job for one that is 100 times better.

I think new years resolutions are dumb and as I sit here trying to think of stuff that I want to accomplish in the coming year I am totally stumped! 2010 was too awesome and I am totally content with what we have and where we are in our lives. We have been way too blessed with loving families, friends that are too awesome and fun for words, a home that we absolutely love, two puppies that we adore and about a million other things that we are lucky to have.

So, instead of making a list of things I want to accomplish I have decided that in 2011 I am going to live better and show more love to the peeps in my life. I also would like to lose 6 pounds and start preventing wrinkles on my face in 2011.

So there you have it, in 2011 I will Live, Love, Lose and Lift. That has a nice ring to it.

Hope everyone has a rockin' NYE!

2 comments: