Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dog Tales

Last night, these two hooligans got yelled at because they would not stay out of the master bedroom where we were trying to build something and then start ripping up the carpet. I was the one yelling at them so I am not surprised they didn't do what they were told because those fools never listen to what I say. Anyway, I finally got their attention and told them to go get in their beds. I walked into the guest room to make sure they actually did what they were told and this is what I found. They are totally best buds!!! Ollie has his own bed but I guess he wanted to snuggle with his big brother!


Charlie, my parents dog who now lives with us, refuses to sleep on dog beds. He prefers things like the couch or our bed. Problem is he likes to lick his paws which totally annoys me, he takes up way too much space when you let him on the bed and he is a dog so sometimes he stinks like a bag of Frito's. Therefore, this guy has to sleep on the floor. He also won't be caught dead laying less than 2 feet away from Ender which is why he wasn't in the pic with the other dogs. Ollie he semi likes, Ender he tolerates.



All three of these dogs are totally nuts, but we still totally love them! Danny says I love them more than I love him. Not true, but they aren't too far behind on my love meter.

No comments:

Post a Comment