Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 16

16 weeks

How Far Along? 16 weeks

Size of Baby? Baby is the size of an avocado and now weighs 3.5 ounces and is about 4.6 inches long.

Maternity Clothes? Not yet! I did order 2 bella bands but have not used them yet since my pants are still buttoning. The only thing I have had to be careful about is my tops since the “girls” have grown substantially so some of my old shirts are out of the rotation these days.

Weight Gain? 4 pounds

Gender? We find out on February 27th!

Sleep? Sleep is pretty much the same as it has always been. I get up to go the bathroom frequently but I did that before I was pregnant too and I fall right back asleep when I get in bed. I have started to sleep with 4 pillows at night and I have been having more dreams but overall my sleep quality is still great!

Food Cravings? Fruit and fruit juice

What I Miss? Margaritas

Symptoms? Currently the only real symptom I have is headaches. My doctor told me that they are the worst between 14 and 18 weeks so hopefully they will be gone soon.

Belly Button? In

Best Moment of the Week?
Hearing a strong and steady heartbeat at my doctors appointment last Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment