Friday, June 8, 2012

Belly on a Budget

Saturday - Dinner at a Friend's House
Top: Old Navy, $8 (when you buy 2 or more they are $8 instead of $10), regular size S
Skirt: Target, about $10, regular size XS

photo

After a long day of getting stuff done around the house we went to an impromptu fish fry at a friend's house for dinner. I took a quick shower and threw on the most comfortable outfit I had! This is my favorite type of tank from Old Navy (I think I have it in about 6 different colors) so I wear them pretty often. The skirt I picked up at Target a few months ago and even though it is a regular size XS it was too big on me for a long time so I just started wearing it recently. It is nice and soft and stretchy so I throw it on a lot on the weekends to run errands.

Sunday - Church and Errands
Top: Old Navy, $8 (when you buy 2 or more they are $8 instead of $10, regular size S
Bottoms: Old Navy, $22.94, maternity size XS
photo2 photo3

This is basically the same outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago just with a navy tank instead of a black tank. I am obviously still loving my knock of JCrew necklace because it can dress up even the most plain tank top! I decided to take a side view picture so I could see just how far my belly is sticking out these days in clothes other than the green dress I take my weekly pictures in.

Monday - Work
Dress: Nordstrom Rack, regular size XS

photo4

I got this dress over 2 years ago so I am not sure how much it cost. I think I wore this dress to work about 6 weeks ago so I wasn't sure it was going to fit when I put it on this morning but it did and I think I can get at least one more wear out of this dress in the next 8 weeks.

Tuesday - Work
Dress: Old Navy, about $9, regular size S

photo2
This is one of the 2 wrap dresses I picked up when Old Navy was having the 30% off clearance price sale a couple of months ago (the other one is orangey red and I wore it a few weeks ago).

Wednesday - Work
Dress: Old Navy, about $7, regular size S

photo

Another Old Navy clearance dress! I really like this dress because I don't have to wear a tank under it or a cardigan over it and it is still a good length on me even with my belly popping out. Some of my other dresses are starting to get a little too short in the front so they will have to be retired soon.

Thursday - Work and Dr. Appt.
Top: Nordstrom Rack, regular size S
Bottoms: Macy's, Destination Maternity Black Capri Pants, $19.99, maternity size S

photo2

I bought this shirt before I was pregnant so I am not really sure how much it was. I used to wear it with a belt up around my ribs since it is a pretty loose top but as you can see, I am filling it out these days. The pants are the same maternity capris that I wear just about every other week.

Friday - Work
Top: Old Navy, about $5, regular size S
Bottoms: Paige Jeans (pre preggo) w/ Bella Band

photo

I think this is the last item I have in my closet from the Old Navy additional 30% off clearance day. It is just a flowy, lightweight top. I think the sizing on this is totally off because it is still pretty big on me. I don't know how this would fit a person who isn't pregnant and wears a size small. The jeans are my regular jeans that are being held up by my Bella Band. They are a pretty stretchy denim so they are still really comfortable for me to wear.

1 comment: