Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 35

35 weeks

How Far Along? 35 weeks…only 5 weeks to go (35 days).

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a coconut and now weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and is about 17.2 to 18.7 inches long.

Maternity Clothes?  Still just using the few maternity pants I have but mostly wearing dresses. With only 5 weeks to go I am hoping to not have to buy anything else and just make due with what I have.  
Weight Gain? Holding steady at 18 lbs per my doctors appointment last week.
Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele.

Sleep? Still really great! I think Lily knows that momma needs her sleep or she is grumpy! Hopefully Lily will continue to be a good girl after she arrives and let me get a few hours of uninterrupted sleep every now and then!
Food Cravings? Still just fruit and sometimes ice cream.
What I Miss? Nothing.

Symptoms?  The balls of my feet were hurting a little bit this week which I think is due to the fact that I still wear heels or wedges to work every day with all this extra weight on me.  Also, I have started feeling some uncomfortable jabs down near my lady parts. The doctor told me Lily was head down so I think she is punching my organs or something.
Belly Button? Out
Best Moment of the Week? I think the best moment of the week was hearing from the doctor that Lily is head down. I know she could still always decide to move, but it made me so excited because it makes me think that she is getting ready inside me while are busy out here getting ready for her!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment