Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 36

36 weeks

How Far Along? 36 weeks…only 4 weeks to go (28 days).

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a honeydew and now weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and is about 17.2 to 18.7 inches long.

Maternity Clothes?  Still just using the few maternity items I have. Almost all tops and dresses are still my pre preggo stuff.  

Weight Gain? Holding steady at 18 lbs.

Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele.

Sleep? Still no problems in this department thankfully!
Food Cravings? Fruit and sweets. Last night I ate about 5 homemade rice krispie treats!

What I Miss? Shopping for clothes in my regular size. There are so many cute things online that I have been drooling over but I know I need to be patient! I already told Danny that once I get back to my pre baby weight I am going on a shopping spree! That will be some good motivation for me to start working out ASAP!

Symptoms?  I had a little bit of heartburn a couple of days this week and Lily is still occasionally punching me down low which is uncomfortable.
Belly Button? Out
Best Moment of the Week? Getting all the big to do’s around the house scratched off my list! One of the main things I wanted to get done was have the carpets cleaned. The carpet cleaners came out last Friday and now Lily’s room looks so fresh and clean! Our dogs have since been banned from her room because I just know those rascals will get it dirty and I am just not ready for that yet! Now we can hopefully relax the next few weekends before Lily gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment