Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Blog Post!

Update : * It looks like I may have more than one reader! The fiance said he would read my blog and hopefully my other bestie Poodle will read it too! I am on my way to all sorts of blogging awards, I can just feel it! *

So, I have been a major fan of blogs for the past couple of years. I have about 20 blogs saved on my internet favorites that I visit at least once a day (more like 5). With a little persuading from my bestie Ash, I decide to finally start my own blog (even if she is the only one who reads it)!

3 comments:

  1. umm hello, I will read this too!

    -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have two readers!! Your blog is moving to the top of my favorites list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here! I'm reading too! Can't wait to put you in my friends list! Woo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete