Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Meet the Fam






This is Oliver
Pretty cute, huh? He is my 7 month old Havanese puppy. He enjoys chewing on his rope, dragging his blanket around, eating things out of the bathroom trashcan (this is a new and disgusting development that I am trying to make him stop ASAP), and biting this guys ankles...





This is Ender

He belongs to my fiance. He is a 2 1/2 year old pound puppy. He is a trouble maker to the max and has been known to chew up sunglasses, shoes, suits, mattresses, you name it he has destroyed it. With the exception of getting an entire bag of peanut brittle off the kitchen table last week and eating the whole thing while I was at work, he has pretty much grown out of his crazy ways.


And this ladies and gentlemen is the lucky guy who gets to marry me in about 11 months! He is pretty much the best thing ever. In fact, he is in the other room as I type working on the website for our wedding. I think he is making it from scratch but I don't know much about making a website so don't take my word for it. He also designed a monogram for the wedding the other day which turned out great! He is pretty talented and is helping me out so much with wedding stuff. I am a lucky girl.


These three guys keep me on my toes and although there are some days I want to trade one or more of them in, I love them!







2 comments:

  1. DT is so talented! I may want to hire him in the future! :) Your fam is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love it! Go Danny!!!!! Can't wait to see all fun stuff for the wedding! OMG, you're gettting married!!!!! lol Gees... we grew up.

    ReplyDelete