Friday, November 20, 2009

Tonight is the night!

Tonight Kiki and I are going to see New Moon and I CAN'T WAIT!

Yummy eye candy



Lately I have been contemplating one of life's biggest mysteries; do I think Jacob or Edward is hotter and which would I date if I could. That is a really tough call. I like Jacob's tan skin and he is def way more attractive than he was in Twilight (thank goodness he got rid of that long hair)but I don't know how I feel about werewolves. Ender and I shed enough as it is so I don't think I am up for the challenge of a werewolf. My roomba would not be happy with me. Edward on the other hand is the hottest vampire I have ever seen and he seems so sensitive yet manly at the same time. Great combo. And he can play the piano. Maybe he could finally teach me to play that keyboard I bought in a moment of weakness two years ago when I thought I wanted to become a piano player.

Hopefully the movie will help me make my decision, you know, in case I ever end up in the made up town of Forks, Washington and am forced to make a choice between the two.

3 comments:

  1. I saw on facebook that the dad is watching a football game, and its a Univ. of Arizona football game. Confirm or Deny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freeder, do you not know me at all? When would I ever pay attention to any sporting event going on the background when there are hot vampires to be drooling over?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is 100%, exactly the response I was expecting from you.

    ReplyDelete