Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today I am 26

Today is my 26th birthday! Geez, 26 years. That sounds so old and grown up but I still feel like a little kid just playing dress up!



Today has been a pretty great day. I did have to go to work, which was pretty lame, but other than that my day has been great!



After work Danny and I headed out to have dinner at one of my favorite places, Big Shucks. This is not the typical birthday dinner spot most people would pick, but it is so yummy and a favorite spot for Danny and I. I had ceviche and oysters on the half-shell and Danny had the catfish poboy.


After dinner we went to Michael's to get some crafting supplies. I am always on the lookout for some good crafting supplies! There is a Baskin Robbins right next door to Michael's so we went over there for a birthday treat. And guess what?!!??! They had my favorite ice cream flavor in the entire universe, bubblegum!!!! This is a seasonal flavor for them but I can never remember what season it is that they have it so I go in there all the time hoping they have it and they never do. Today however it was there! It was like a birthday miracle!


Now we are back at the house, sitting on the porch, listening to music and drinking some wine. I may even start reading the book Ender and Ollie got me, One Red Paperclip.


This is the prefect end to a great day!
For fun, here are the dogs wearing glasses about a month ago.







Have a good night!

5 comments:

  1. Aww I'm so glad you had such a wonderful day with your loves :) I need to come by and see the new house. I miss you bagoodles :) love you Princess! Oh and Happy Birthday...again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I already gotcha on facebook, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Looks like you had a greeeaat one!

    P.S. Just remember your flava of choice is available on your birthday, so it must be a spring seasonal!
    P.P.S. You're super cute!
    P.P.P.S. The pictures of the dogs in glasses make my heart smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...wow! Ollie & Ender look so smart! What cutie-pies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great birthday you had!!! :D

    i need to see you soon so i can give you your present :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!

    If dogs wearing glasses doesn't make you laugh then I don't know what will!

    ReplyDelete