Monday, September 27, 2010

Recent Happenings

I am pretty behind on my blogging so I thought I would do a quick catch up post!

Ender and Ollie went for a car ride to Jon and Shellie's house for a Labor Day BBQ where we got to hang out with some of our favorite friends!

Then, two weekends ago, Danny went to College Station to watch a football game while I stayed in town to celebrate Katie's bachelorette weekend!

We did some fun girly stuff like a gossip girl slumber party, the spa and the pool. Had some yummy food and drinks at dinner. Then had the lingerie shower and inappropriate conversations before heading to the bar!
Jen and I are smiling but I think we were supposed to be making a confused face in that picture which is why everyone else looks goofy.

All in all, we have just been having a great time recently spending time with our wonderful friends!

On the agenda this week is an A&M vs OSU watch party on Thursday night and a going away party for our beloved Fun Bobby on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious--what an odd pic of us at the bachelorette! but a REALly cute one of labor day at shellie's!

    ReplyDelete