Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Farewell to Fun Bobby

Friday night we headed out to Bar Belmont to say goodbye to one of our best friends, Jen.

Jen is the bravest person I know. She is moving to London for two years sometime this week! She has been talking about moving overseas practically since I met her over 3 years ago so this is really a dream come true for her. As happy and excited as I am for her, my heart hurts to have to say goodbye.

Of course we are already planning our trip to the UK to see her next year and she is supposed to come back home for Christmas, but things just won't be the same without our Fun Bobby.

For our last night out all together we headed to the Belmont where we took in the gorgeous view of the Dallas skyline. The weather was perfect, the drinks were to die for and the company was even better.
Jen, you will be missed more than you know. No one will ever be able to replace you. I cannot wait to hear about all your adventures in London. I am sure they will be hilarious to say the least.

We love you!

2 comments: