Monday, October 18, 2010

A Tailgate and a Dress

This weekend we loaded up and headed to College Station with the Stanleys. It was my first trip back to CS this year and I was so excited! I decided since it was a new year I had to have a new dress.

Here is the dress Danny's mom made me for football season last year.


This year, I decided to go for it and make my own. I am definitely not a pro and there are few things I will tweak for the next time, but my dress didn't fall apart so I considered it a success!


With my wardrobe taken care of it was time to party! The weather was perfect, the food was yummy and there were tons of fun friends to hang out with all day.


I even got to see my bestie, Ash, for two weekends in a row! Such a treat!!!


The Aggies lost, as usual, but we played flip cup and shot gunned beers to drown our sorrows away.
Can't wait to head back in two weeks for the Tech game!

4 comments:

  1. Next year Mike and I are coming! Love the dress! The straps are my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! :) And I'm loving how Ender posed with you! haha! And two weeks in a row was a treat! I could get used to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is super profesh. You should really start selling things, at least to me! (but maybe in orange):)

    ReplyDelete