Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Bombshell Part 2






This curling iron has stolen my heart! I read the instructions that came with it and then watched a couple of videos on youtube before I put it the test. Here are my "before bombshell waves" shots.

I was pleasantly surprised with how easy and fast it is to use. It takes me less than 10 minutes to curl my hair with this thing and the best part is that the waves stay in all day long without any hairspray!

I tried it out for the first time on Friday night before we went out to a bday dinner for Katie. I think it turned out pretty well for my first time.

I tried it again on Saturday morning before we headed out for St. Patty's day festivities. I forgot to take a picture, but the waves lasted me all day even though we were outside all day long. Yay!

I used it yesterday morning before work and today and have gotten some really great compliments. Here is the final product from this morning.
.

I think the back of my hair could use a little tweaking, but overall I love how it looks and how fast and easy it is!

This was $130 well spent!

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I want you to impart some of your bombshell wisdom on my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... I think I need to buy this today!! :) You look beautiful! I need me some Carrie Underwood waves/curls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously-hotty mchotterson. i can't compliment you enough for these locks! makes me want to try it...

    ReplyDelete