Monday, March 21, 2011

A Sad Goodbye

This weekend I had to say so long to my parent's dog Charlie.
Cruising through Dallas
He has been living with us for the past six weeks so he would not be in the way while my grandpa was recovering from his broken hip but it was time for him to head back home to my parents house. My dad had been working out of the country for the past year and a half but he came back home for good this weekend so now there will be someone to take care of Charlie while my mom is busy helping out my grandparents.

I was so sad to see him go and started bawling when my mom called me earlier in the week to tell me that when we brought him down to see my grandparents this weekend he would probably be staying for good.

Selfishly I wanted to keep him here with me in Dallas but I know my parents really missed him and I am sure he probably missed them too.
When it was time to say goodbye I hugged and kissed him and gave him a mohawk.
Rockstar Dog

I know he is having a good time with my parents because last night my dad called to tell me that Charlie had some tacos for dinner and was out patrolling the neighborhood. Ahhh the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment