Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 19

19 weeks

 How Far Along? 19 weeks

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a mango and now weighs about 8.5 ounces and is about 6 inches long. 


Maternity Clothes?  Nope. Still just using the Bella Band and wearing some of my looser fitting shirts. 

Weight Gain? Getting close to 10 pounds. I go to the doctor this week so I will have a more accurate number soon.


Gender? GIRL!!! 


Sleep? Great! It is hard for me to get out of bed in the morning because I just want to stay snuggled up under the covers! 


Food Cravings? Still craving ice cream and fruit. I got some sugar free fruit popsicles at the store this weekend that are only 30 calories each so I am hoping that will get me through my ice cream cravings. 


What I Miss? Being able to go more than an hour without having to potty.


Symptoms?  No symptoms this week other than a growing belly. 


Belly Button? In but it is staring to get really shallow so I think it may eventually pop out. 


Best Moment of the Week? Picking up a few adorable outfits for this little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment