Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 21

21 weeks


How Far Along? 21 weeks.

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a banana and now weighs about 12.2 ounces and is about 10.5 inches long. I am not sure how we went from a cantaloupe last week to a banana this week. Maybe The Bump is just using fruit for a length comparison, who knows!

Maternity Clothes?  I finally bit the bullet and bought a few things. I got some denim shorts, a pair of black pants for work and a pair of black capri pants for work. I wore the shorts on our road trip to Houston this weekend. They were still a little big but pretty comfy for a 4 hour car ride.   

Weight Gain? 8 pounds.

Gender? GIRL!!!  

Sleep? Still awesome.

Food Cravings? Nothing new. Still love fruit but I feel like my sweets cravings have started to taper off (which is good for my waist line)

What I Miss? Not really missing anything much this week. I am feeling totally normal and have tons of energy right now so life is good! I even had a blast at the wedding we went to this weekend even though I couldn’t drink and I stayed out and partied until 2 am with no problem!

Symptoms?  Nope

Belly Button? The belly button is living on the edge right now which is kind of surprising to me! I don’t think I really look that pregnant, I have not gained a ton of weight yet and I had a really deep belly button to begin with, but it is already on the verge of popping out. I can actually make it pop out if push my stomach out but it scares me that it will get stuck like that so I have only done it once to show Danny that I can do a trick. 



Best Moment of the Week? Shopping for some cute clothes for this little princess. Its is crazy to think we will have a little person in a few short months who will fit into these tiny outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment