Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 25


25 weeks

How Far Along? 25 weeks…105 days to go!

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of an eggplant and now weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and is about 13.6 to 14.8 inches long. Wow! I can’t believe we are starting to use pounds instead of ounces for the weight of the baby!!!

Maternity Clothes?  Nothing new. Just using the couple of pairs of pants I have and wearing dresses. Most of my old dresses still fit me and they are more comfy than pants anyway!

Weight Gain? 11 lbs

Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele. 

Sleep? Still great! 





Food Cravings? Nope

What I Miss? Not much. I am still able to everything I did before I was preggo (besides drink) so I don’t really feel like I am missing out on anything! 

Symptoms?  This is probably TMI but a slight loss of bladder control has started in the last week. Sneezing while sitting down is no problem but if I happen to be standing up there is a chance I may pee my pants a little bit.
Belly Button? Outtie
Best Moment of the Week? Celebrating my 28th birthday this weekend with amazing friends and knowing that next year I will have a little side kick to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment