Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 26

26 weeks


 
How Far Along? 26 weeks…98 days to go! I can’t believe we are down to double digits. This pregnancy is flying!

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a head of lettuce and now weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and is about 13.6 to 14.8 inches long. 


Maternity Clothes?  Mostly wearing dresses in my normal size and the couple of pairs of maternity pants I have for work. 


Weight Gain? Still holding steady at 11 lbs.


Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele. 


Sleep? Still great! I have even started getting up fewer times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. 




Food Cravings? I really like cereal these days. Most nights I would rather eat that than a real dinner. I still don’t have much of an appetite. 

What I Miss? Sleeping on my stomach and bending over without my belly getting in the way. I told Danny he is going to have to learn how to polish my toe nails pretty soon! 


Symptoms?  I think I have started to have some Braxton Hicks contractions. 





Belly Button? Totally out


Best Moment of the Week? Making more nursery progress, feeling this little girl dance around in my belly more and more, and continuing to have a healthy and easy pregnancy which is such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment