Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 27

27 weeks


How Far Along? 27 weeks…91 days to go! This is also the last week of my second trimester!
 

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a cauliflower and now weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and is about 13.6 to 14.8 inches long.
 

Maternity Clothes?  Nothing new. Just wearing my pre preggo dresses and the couple of pairs of maternity pants I have for work.
 

Weight Gain? 14lbs
 

Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele.
 

Sleep? Still great!
Food Cravings? Nope, but I did have a banana pudding shake from Chick fil a last night and it was so amazing that I think may start craving that.
 

What I Miss? Nothing much
 

Symptoms?  This is totally TMI, but for the past couple of months I have not be going to the bathroom as much as usual for #2, if you know what I mean.
Belly Button? Totally out
Best Moment of the Week? Getting to go home for the weekend and celebrate Lily with my mom's wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment