Monday, February 3, 2014

18 Months of Wild & Crazy

Lily turned 18 months old on Friday. I tried to get a cute picture of her to add to her baby book, but she was not interested at all. Then, I told her I would give her a cookie if she would stand in front of the door and she came running! It is amazing that at 18 months old she understood exactly what I said and made the decision to cooperate. She stood at the door for one picture while saying cookie over and over so I went ahead and let her have the cookie while I took the rest of the pictures.

 photo DSC06618_zpsc13b80da.jpg
 photo DSC06616_zps5ecc3657.jpg  photo DSC06627_zpsff59cb9b.jpg

Although she has been testing us lately and asserting her independence, she is still just the sweetest little nugget around. At 18 months Lily says about 40 different words, likes to pretend to talk on the phone, loves all animals and flowers, drags her bunny and gorilla stuffed animals around the house with her, loves to read books in our laps, wants to sing "row, row, row your boat" all day long, loves having after dinner dance parties and has been to 3 different countries on 3 different continents. She is such a JOY to us!

"I love her best when she is asleep and better still when she is awake."


post signature

2 comments: