Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - 20 Weeks

20 weeks

How Far Along? 20 weeks. I can’t believe we are halfway there!!! I just hope the next 20 weeks go as smoothly as these first 20 weeks have.

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a cantaloupe and now weighs about 10.2 ounces and is about 6.5 inches long. A cantaloupe seems huge to me!

Maternity Clothes?  Not yet.  

Weight Gain? 8 pounds.

Gender? GIRL!!!  

Sleep? Still awesome.

Food Cravings? Fruit, ice cream and chocolate candy.  

What I Miss? I am back to missing margaritas. We went to a birthday dinner for a friend at Gloria’s this weekend and my mouth started watering when the waiter brought over some mango margaritas.

Symptoms?  Upper back pain due to my larger than normal chest, lower back/tailbone pain, and my left ankle hurts. I am not sure why my ankle hurts but it never hurt before I was pregnant so I am calling it a symptom. Maybe it is from walking in heels at work with 8 extra pounds of weight on me.  

Belly Button? In

Best Moment of the Week? 
Thinking maybe I felt the baby move for the first time! I have an anterior placenta which means my placenta is attached to the front of my uterus (normally it attaches to the back wall) so it is providing some extra padding between the the baby and I making it hard for me to feel her move. My doctor said I many not be able to feel much of anything until 22 or 23 weeks but I think I may have felt a little something this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! a cantaloupe does sound huge! :) Can't wait to see my two favorite ladies and DT for lunch on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete