Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 29

29 weeks

How Far Along? 29 weeks…77 days to go!

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of an acorn squash and now weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and is about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long.

Maternity Clothes?  I ordered some white linen pants from Old Navy so I am excited for those to come in!

Weight Gain? 14lbs. Per my scale at home I have actually lost 2-3 pounds since last week but I am going to keep the official tally at 14 pounds until my doctors appointment next week. I think the weight loss is due to me changing up my diet a little bit to try and get my bathroom “issues” under control. The pipes are starting to work!

Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele.

Sleep? Still great!
Food Cravings? Nope

What I Miss? Can’t say that I really miss anything.

Symptoms?  I have started having more regular mild heartburn. I am pretty sure I am getting it daily because of the orange juice I drink in the morning. I am not normally an orange juice person but the internet told me that taking my iron pill with orange juice would help me absorb it better so that is what I am doing. It is nothing too painful so I am not taking anything for heartburn relief at this point. I am also still getting leg/foot cramps every now and then so I am really trying hard to drink tons of water.
Belly Button? Totally out
Best Moment of the Week? Celebrating my first Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment