Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 31

IMG_5752

How Far Along? 31 weeks…only 9 weeks to go (63 days). I can’t believe we are in single digit weeks now!

Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of a pineapple and now weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and is about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long.

Maternity Clothes?  Still just using the few  maternity pants I have but mostly wearing dresses.  

Weight Gain? 18 lbs. I can’t believe I am getting close to the 20 lb mark! I don’t feel like I have that much extra weight on me so I guess that is a good thing!

Gender? Girl! Liliana Adele.

Sleep? Still great!
Food Cravings? The other day at the grocery store I really wanted to get some of those little white powdered donuts but I resisted the urge. I feel like I have done really well not eating junk food this whole time so I am trying my best to finish strong!

What I Miss? Being able to get up easily after sitting on the floor. When I was working on those sewing projects this weekend I was sitting on the floor a lot to cut and pin my fabrics and it was quite a workout getting myself up and down!
Symptoms?  Nothing new this week.
Belly Button? Totally out. The poor little guy is getting stretched to the max and is starting to get a little bit flat at the bottom.
Best Moment of the Week? Getting to hear Lily’s strong heartbeat at my appointment and feeling her in my belly. Sometimes when she is flipping around in there I can put my hand on my stomach and actually feel her little body parts! One morning this weekend I woke up and I felt either her head or her bottom pushing out against my belly up by my ribs. It is just crazy to be able to feel her little body from the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment