Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Danny's Birthday!

Today this guy turns 26 years old!


Can you believe that? I can't, especially when he takes self portraits of himself like this. I can't remember where we were going after he took this picture, but I know he asked me if he could leave the house like that. Uh no, I don't think so.


In a few days we will also celebrate our 2 year anniversary, I can't believe that either.


Danny is my favorite person to be around hands down and he makes me laugh more than anyone I have ever met.


This year we aren't having a big birthday bash like we normally do. We had plans last weekend and we have plans next weekend so we are just going to do a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants tonight.


Danny,


Hope you have a wonderdul day! You are the best thing that could have happened to us! We hope all your birthday wishes come true!


Love You,


Mitzi, Ender and Ollie

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic with the dogs next to the present! They look so proud of their gift! :) You've been tagged on my blog..check it out!

    ReplyDelete