Thursday, July 30, 2009

An Intern's Tale (or should I say tail)



So, I work for a huge company that shall remain nameless. We get interns every year. Most of the time we like them (even if they aren’t cut out for this job). Well, yesterday my favorite Jew (I love the Jews), told me the best story I have heard in the past 3 months.


The intern came into work 2 hours late because of a doctor’s appointment and the following conversation took place :

Intern: “Sorry I am late. I had a doctor’s appointment.”

Jew: “Oh, that’s cool. Was it the eye doctor?” (he had been talking about the eye doctor for days)

Intern: “Haha, funny story actually. I kinda come from a bad gene pool I guess because my family has this thing where we have growths on the very end of our tailbones that are really painful. I had mine removed last year, but it came back so I had to go get it done again.”

Jew: “Uhhh, ok.”

This guy has a lot to learn.

Lesson #1 – Don’t go around telling people you have a tail, especially at work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not one to go around and make fun of people for genetic defects...but I didn't ask...I didn't want to know...and he shouldn't have told me...

    ReplyDelete