Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mark Your Calendars!

This weekend Danny and I flew down to Brownsville to meet with the Priest who is going to marrying us. We have known for a long time that the wedding would be on June 12, 2010 but we had to meet with the Priest in person in order for him to actually write the date down in the church's calendar. Everything went well so June 12th is ours! Mark your calendars! I was starting to have mild panic attacks since we had everything else booked for that day but didn't officially have the church.
After our meeting with the Priest, we headed out to the Island with my mom to see the place we are going to have the reception. I was starting to have panic attacks about that also since I had never seen it in person but I think it will end up being a great place to have the wedding! We also looked at a couple of places to have the rehearsal dinner and hotels to get room blocks at. All in all I think it was a pretty productive weekend.
I think Danny had his fill of Mexican food over the weekend. I didn't realize this but I guess most of the stuff we eat down there is Mexican food but I just consider it normal food since that is what I grew up eating. Danny may not eat fajitas, tortillas or tacos for the next month!
The best part of the trip (other than getting to see my parents) was getting to see our dog Charlie!!! I rescued him right before my senior year in high school and he is just the best dog ever! I put him in his Halloween costume (which he hated) and he looked adorable. Kinda like a little furry Harry Potter!

Ender and Ollie spent the weekend with Danny's parents and were completely worn out when Danny and I got them back to my house. This is what they did all of Sunday evening:

Hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You have some of the cutest dogs on the planet. Seriously.

    Congrats on the official wedding date!

    ReplyDelete