Monday, November 9, 2009

Engagement Picture Sneak Peak

This weekend Danny and I made a little road trip to go see my best friend and maid of honor A. She just so happens to be an amateur photographer and she agreed to take our engagement pictures for us. She was a little nervous beforehand but I knew that the pictures would turn out great! So, she and her boyfriend (and amazing assistant) and Danny and I spent the entire day Saturday having our engagement photo shoot. I could not be more excited about how well the pictures turned out!!!! They all look so amazing. A did such a great job and we had such a fun day. I am so impressed at the quality of the pictures A and D were able to get of us. I don’t think even a professional photographer would have been able to do any better! It was the icing on the cake that I got to spend the whole day and weekend with A and see her in action! Here are just a few of the hundreds of pictures we took on Saturday. None of these pictures have even been edited yet and they look pretty much perfect. A really is so talented!

















A and D, thanks so much for working so hard on our pictures and spending your whole day with Danny and I! You guys did an amazing job and we couldn't be more pleased! Love you guys!
You can check some more of her stuff out at http://ashley-dashphotography.blogspot.com/




1 comment: