Sunday, December 12, 2010

6 months

Today is our 6 month wedding anniversary! The past 6 months have seriously flown by so quickly and have been so much fun. So far I can't complain about married life. I love coming home to my best friend every day.


Danny thinks it is dumb to celebrate this anniversary but I made him do it anyway!

We started our special day out at church followed by lunch at one of my faves, Big Shucks!

Then we headed downtown to the opera house to see the musical How the Grinch Stole Christmas. One of Danny's coworkers had 2 extra tickets and offered them to us. We ended up sitting front and center and the show was really great! Such a fun treat!

We planned to go out for dinner, but once we got home we decided to take the dogs for a walk and just have Whataburger for dinner instead.

So we lit a fire, got our burgers and sat down in front of the TV to watch the Cowboys game. I insisted that we drink champagne out of our champagne flutes we used at our wedding so we had smores and champagne for dessert!

A pretty perfect 6 month anniversary night at home if you ask me (minus the part about me having to watch the football game.)!


6/12/10
12/12/10

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun little night! I can't believe its been 6 months already! :) See you on Friday! Yeahh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think celebrating any anniversay is a good idea! We passed two months this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete