Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Caped Crusader

Well, I gave up on making Danny a scarf. It was actually looking pretty decent but I decided that making a scarf was going to take me way too long. My main mistake was that I made it too wide so it was taking entirely too long.

Instead, I decided to turn what I had into a capelet for Oliver because, you know, every dog needs a capelet!

I think Ollie looks pretty dashing in it. Danny said he looked like he was going to Hogwarts. I am gonna go ahead and take that as a compliment because I LOVE Harry Potter.

What do you think?

I think it will be just what he needs for walks on a cold winter night!

If anyone else needs a dog capelet just let me know. I am an expert at making them and these things are going to take the dog fashion world by storm!

3 comments:

  1. i think i'm going to pre-order one for whatever dog we purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Shi and Nolan would LOVE one! Nolan is such a tiny boy, I doubt it'd take very long to make his :)

    ReplyDelete