Monday, December 6, 2010

Shellie’s Bowling Birthday

My sweet best friend Shellie turned 27 years old yesterday! To celebrate her big day, a group of us got together and went bowling on Saturday afternoon and had an absolute blast!!!

Nothing is better than the four B’s (birthdays, beer, bowling and buds) on a Saturday afternoon.

The girls had a great time laughing and chit chatting throughout our games while the guys tried to keep us on track so we could get in as many games as possible in our 2 hours there. We did speed bowling on our 3rd game of the day and tried to have 10 people finish a game in 15 minutes! That totally did not happen but speed bowling was surprisingly super fun (this totally could have been due to the number of pitchers of beer we had consumed at this point).

After we finished bowling Shellie opened her bday presents and we called it day. It was so fun getting to hang out with everyone, especially the bday girl since she has been out of town so much for work lately! We love you Shellie and hope you had a wonderful 27th birthday!

P.S. Danny has now declared bowling to be so fun that he thinks it would be the perfect date night for us. I told him I don’t think I could bowl for two hours straight on a date night because it makes me tired. He then told me that it was ok because he would bowl for me if I got tired and I could just watch him. Um, yeah, because that is exactly what I want to do on a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment