Monday, January 17, 2011

The Great Bathroom Makeover - Week 3

I am back with a bathroom makeover update!

I went ahead and skipped a week 2 update because that week was spent waiting on the plumber and electrician to finish doing their stuff. I seriously think the electrician took naps in our attic everyday for a week. It took him forever to finish!

Anyway, I came back from my trip on Sunday night and was so happy to see that Danny had gotten the ceiling and the majority of the walls up while I was away.

Half Bath
We are currently working on mudding and taping the drywall and then it will be time to texture and paint!

I am really hoping to have the painting done by Friday so Danny can lay the new floors this weekend.
Lending a helping paw

Slowly but surely the project is coming together and we are still on track to be finished by the end of January or first week in February. I can't wait to have my bathroom back!

2 comments:

  1. It's really pretty good at current stage i am really looking forwards when you entire work is completed than how its look.



    bathroom renovation perth

    ReplyDelete