Monday, February 14, 2011

The Half Bath

I have no idea what week of the renovation we are on at this point. We had some set backs like ice storms and my family coming to visit and now the hubs is sick so I have decided to stop counting.

We were able to get the half bath completed about 2 weeks ago and I am so happy with the way it turned out. I was concerned that it would be too cramped in there but it turned out to be just the right size.It is super simple with a pedestal sink, toilet, mirror and marble tile. The mirror was like $70 at Lowe's and is my favorite part of the room. I also painted horizontal stripes on the wall but they are kind of hard to see since I used the same paint color just in 2 different sheens. Danny was totally against the stripes because he didn't think we would be able to get clean enough lines but Frog Tape has literally changed my life. This stuff is so much better than normal blue painters tape.



This has nothing to do with the bathroom but I got a new rug for the craft room that I think makes it look so much more cozy!


These guys approve.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that mirror! And the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the subtle stripes! i need to get on this frog tape...since it's changed your life and all.

    and the rug is totes cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mirror too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete