Friday, June 24, 2011

Burn Baby Burn


I had an unfortunate run in with my Bombshell this morning.




In the few months that I have been using this curling iron I have never had an incident until today! I have no idea how hot the curling iron really gets but it felt like 5000 degrees when it touched my neck this morning.



The bright side of this burn is that while it looks horrible, it doesn't look like a hickey so I can still wear my hair up while I work out without people thinking I am a hoochie and I still have great waves.

I don't have aloe or neosporin at work so I have been rubbing Carmex on it. Haha, hope that helps!


Pain is beauty...

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS. great pics, so glad i witnessed the aftermath. carmex has glass in it...so i wonder if that is harming it?!

    ReplyDelete