Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Special Delivery

Last night I got a special delivery in the mail. A package from Amazon came that I didn't order so I called Danny to tell him that something had come for him. He told me not to open it. I don't like surprises so of course I opened it and got a pleasant surprise. Well, there were actually two packages from Amazon and the first one I opened was a carbon monoxide detector so that was not exciting at all but the second one was awesome!

I opened the box to find this

Sour belts

The most delicious sour candy ever!!! Two giant tubs of it!!!

Sour belts 2

I had emailed Danny a link to the candy about a week ago and he asked me why I needed that since I still had tons of sour candy from Christmas at home. I had to explain to him that it was my favorite sour candy ever. He didn't seem impressed and I knew I didn't really need that much candy so I forgot about it until a few days later when I decided I needed a little after dinner snack. I was racking my brain trying to figure out where I could get my yummy belts and then I remembered they had them at a grocery store we used to go to when I lived in another part of town. Danny said that was too far away and we had just come from there as that is the neighborhood we had eaten dinner in, such a buzz kill. Then I remembered the store in mall that you buy candy out of the bins from and costs like a million dollars which Danny also vetoed since it was 9 pm and he hates the mall. I had plans to go the mall the next day anyway so I knew I could get some then, which I did.

Now, a couple days later I have two tubs of my very own! I ate about 8 sour belts last night and burned all the taste buds off of my tongue but it was so worth it. If anyone has any sour belt cravings you know where to come to get your fix!

2 comments:

  1. So funny :) and yes, such a sweet DT! Is a giant tub of Lucas next on your list? That'll burn some taste buds! :) I'll never forget you eating that stuff for breakfast before class!

    ReplyDelete