Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Momma!

Today is my moms 62nd birthday. I would give anything to be able to celebrate and spend the day with her today but I am guessing birthdays in Heaven are pretty amazing, so I am sure she is having a great day.

4

 June 12, 2010

I didn't think I would be able to focus at work today anyway, so I took the day off and headed down to Brownsville to spend my long weekend with family.

2
 June 11,2010

While I was home my moms super amazing friends threw Lily and I our first shower (pics to come), I got to cuddle to my Charlie dog, and I got to spend time time in Kingsville with my mom's family. The only downside of the weekend is that my dad was out of town for work so I didn't get to see him.

1

April 9,2011 (last wedding my parents went to together, one year ago)

5
August 2, 1980 (first wedding my parents went to as a married couple, almost 32 years ago)


I hope you had an amazing day today momma! We love and miss you so so much. Can't wait until the day when we can all celebrate birthdays together again!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mrs. Sierra!

    I love all the pictures of your parents what beautiful memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That old picture of your parents is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitzi-
    Thinking about you and your sweet Momma today! Lily has one amazing guardian angel watching over her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthdya Mrs. Sierra!
    What adorable pictures! I love them.

    ReplyDelete