Friday, June 29, 2012

Belly on a Budget

Monday - Work

Top: Forever 21, about $5, regular size S
Cardigan: JCrew (pre prego), regular size XS
Bottoms: Macys, Motherhood Maternity Brand, maternity size S

photo

Same old boring pants but I don't think I have worn this top recently. I grabbed it at Forever 21 towards the end of my first trimester because I love polka dots and the peachy color (it looks pretty washed out in this pic). It was great for a while because it is sheer and loose but after looking at this picture I think it needs to be retired! Just not looking too flattering anymore. I am sure it will be great post baby to help hide any stomach pooch I have going on but for the next 4.5 weeks it is going to the back of the closet!

Tuesday - Work & Michael Jackson Cirque Show

Dress: Old Navy, $19.94, regular size XS

photo2

I have worn this dress a couple of times recently and it has become one of my favorites for these later weeks in pregnancy. It is really comfy, still a great length, and can be dressed up a little with some jewelty.

Wednesday - Work

Top: Old Navy, $8, regular size S
Cardigan:Old Navy, regular size XS
Pants: Old Navy, $22.94, maternity size XS

photo3

Today I was feeling colorful! I am trying to get as much use as I can out of these maternity pants since I got them late in the game and they feel like you are wearing pajama pants which is always nice! I just threw on a hot pink tank and a royal blue cardigan and I was set!

Thursday - Work

Dress: Nordstrom Rack, $39.97, regular size S
Cardigan: Really old

photo

I love this dress, but I think it would look much better without the big belly and the cardigan. I can't wait to wear it after Lily is born and not have to worry about always throwing a cardigan on top of it for work.

Friday - Work & Rangers Game

Top: Target, about $6, regular size M
Cardigan: J Crew (pre preggo), size XSBottoms: American Eagle (pre prego) w/ the Bella Band

 photo2

Today is jeans day at work and Danny and I are heading to the Ranger game tonight! In order to minimize my number of wardrobe changes, I made sure to wear the same thing to work that I am planning on wearing to the baseball game. The jeans are some pre prego skinny jeans from American Eagle that are royal blue (Rangers colors are red, white and blue). They obvi don't zip or button at all anymore so the Bella Band is holding my pants up today! Tank is just a long grey and white stripe that I picked up at Target on clearance a couple of months ago. Of course, since I am at work, I had to throw on a  cardigan. Even though my office is really casual in the summers (especially on Friday) I just don't think wearing a cotton tank top would fly. Cardigan is for sure coming off for the baseball game since it is over 100 degrees here in the afternoons.

2 comments: