Monday, October 28, 2013

6 Days, 4 Countries, 3 Continents

Hi friends and family! It has been over a year since the last time I blogged but we have some huge changes coming up so I figured it was time to start up again to keep everyone updated!

Danny and I just got back from a whirlwind trip that took us to 4 countries in 3continents in just 6 days  to decide if we will be moving our family to Morocco.

We talked to doctors, checked out grocery stores, Danny's office, clothing stores, rode a camel and looked at more villas than I can remember. We ate delicious food and were thoroughly confused by all the languages being spoken around us but we found a house we love and come January 2014 the Tsukaharas will be moving to Agadir, Morocco for 2 years!

While we are really sad to leave our life here in Texas, we are so excited about this new adventure and all the amazing things we will get to see and do.

While Danny and I were in Morocco last week I got to cross one thing off of my my bucket list... riding a camel on the beach!

 photo photo_zps795f009a.jpg

And just because I know Lily is really the star of the show around here, here is a recent picture of her at the Dallas Arboretum.

 photo DSC05267_zpsbff1aa0c.jpg

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! The blog is back! :) Can't wait to read all about your new adventures! Prayers & blessings always!

    ReplyDelete