Friday, July 18, 2014

Six Month Moroccaversary

As of today, we have been living in Morocco for six months. Some days I love it and some days I want to click my heels together three times and get outta here! But, at the end each day, I am lucky to be able to start my prayers with "Thank you God for keeping us safe, happy and healthy." I can't really ask for more than that.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, we went out to the medina and had ftour which is the meal that breaks the fasting for the day during Ramadan and happens at sunset. It was a beautiful night and the food was really delicious. The perfect way to celebrate our big day!




 photo DSC08876_zps435f23ba.jpg  photo DSC08879_zpsbeba00b3.jpg  photo DSC08889_zpsa0b1fd85.jpg  photo DSC08903_zps68e6a8c0.jpg  photo DSC08906_zpsba78e91a.jpg  photo photo1_zpsfa2dd9f0.jpg                                                 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment