Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sew Fun!

A few weeks ago Kiki and I decided that it was finally time to actually have a hobby and get good at it! Recently we both got sewing machines and have just been tinkering around with them but this Tuesday we took our first sewing class and CityCraft!


It was a beginner class where we learned how to make a mini apron and got to drink wine at the same time. What more could we ask for?

Both Kiki and I forgot to take our cameras to the class so I had to snap this picture of the finished project when I got home.

I think our aprons turned out pretty great! Next up is a pajama pant class and a dog collar and leash class. Kiki and I will definitely be attending the collar and leash class to make Shiloh and Ollie some new gear!

Here is a pic of Ollie in case anyone was having withdrawals.

2 comments:

  1. You bought a house?!?! I need details and pictures! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Mitzi. We loved having you in class - so talented! You'll be sewing up ball gowns in no time. I posted the group pic from your class in our newsletter. Let me know if you want a high res version.

    Best,
    Callie

    ReplyDelete