Friday, March 12, 2010

Wedding Gifts

The past couple of days Danny and I have been talking about what we should get each other for wedding gifts. I am not one for surprises so I already told him what I wanted and I told him I would probably get him a watch.

Anyway, we both work for the same company and were just chatting online a few minutes ago about certain brands and prices of watches and the following conversation took place when I told him the type of watch I was looking into:

Danny: seriously, we don't NEED to get expensive gifts. My gift is you as my wife!

Me: awww, that is sweet.

Danny: and believe me, I will be paying for it for years!

2 comments:

  1. haha, you guys are cute! so what is it that you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this bracelet. I have a dream that he will get me one for the birth of each of our kids with their birthstones (I am such a planner!) so that I will have something special from all of our biggest days!

    http://www.davidyurman.com/shoponline/product.aspx?itemId=Y0DFH&folderid=/women/bracelets&filterValue=pearl&filterType=ByGemstone

    ReplyDelete