Friday, March 12, 2010

3 months to go

Today is exactly 3 months until our wedding!

I finally made a list of all the things that we still need to get done because Shellie (matron of honor who just got married last year) came over the other day and started asking me things about napkins and sendoff stuff and favors. I mean I literally just ordered the wedding invitations 3 days ago so there is no way I had even thought about the stuff she mentioned.


Once I made my list I realized that I forgot I had to get Danny a wedding ring! So now that has moved to the top of the newly created wedding to do list.


So, three months, a lot to do, and the countdown begins to the happiest day of our lives!

2 comments:

  1. yay! so excited for you, and so glad you have someone there to help! i'm sure it's all a wee bit overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN NOT wait! :) Can't believe the countdown is coming to an end! P.S. Glad you remembered the wedding ring! ha!

    ReplyDelete