Friday, March 11, 2011

The Bombshell

This little beauty came in the mail yesterday.

I am a total sucker, so when I heard it would give me gorgeous waves in my hair like the Victoria's Secret models I had to make it mine.

Luckily I have a bday coming up in April and luckily my brother is a sucker and I talked him into sending me a Sephora gift card at the end of February as an early bday present. If I told Danny I wanted a $130 curling iron he would have laughed in my face and said I don't need gorgeous bombshell waves. He doesn't know what he is talking about. The brother on the other hand doesn't ask questions.

I tried to go into the store last week (the day after the gift card came in the mail) to get it, but those jokers didn't have any! So bummed. So I had to order online and wait another week for it.

I need to watch some tutorials online to see how to work this bad boy but I am hoping to get some good practice in this weekend! I will make sure to take some good before and after pics!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I can't wait to hear how well it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! can't wait to see the results...sassy!!

    ReplyDelete