Tuesday, March 1, 2011

They Can't be Trusted

Today we had to lock the dogs in the bedroom while we were at work since we had a guy coming over to finish grinding out our huge tree stump in the backyard.

I was worried that we would come home and find the dogs on top of the bed but instead we got home to find that they decided to eat all of the turtle food and treats! To top it all off, the turtle food container was ginormous and only 1/4 of the way empty. I was not a happy girl when I saw what they did.

The number one suspect is for sure this guy.

He felt so guilty he wouldn't even look me in the eyes!

But, we have no doubt that Ollie helped him out.

I put the container next to him just so you can see how big it really was.

Here's to hoping they don't barf out all that turtle food tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I love that Ollie has no shame whatsoever in that picture.

    ReplyDelete