Friday, January 27, 2012

Revolutionary

How do you normally eat a kiwi? Peel off the fuzz and slice it up? Me too. Until today.

This morning I was packing up my lunch and snacks for work. I pulled a few kiwi out of the carton and was going to slice them up when I realized all my Tupperware was dirty. I decided to put them back and just pack an apple instead. When I took a second look at the carton I realized there was a picture of a little girl with half a kiwi in her hand and she was eating it with a spoon and looked very happy.


How have I never realized that you can eat a kiwi like that?!?!? That is so much easier and faster and less messy than my method.

To make sure I was not the only person in the world that didn't know about this amazing kiwi eating method I asked my friend Kiki how she eats kiwi. She is old school like me and uses the peel and slice method as well so I let her in on my newest discovery and it totally rocked her socks.

But I couldn't stop there! I had to let the whole world know (or at least the 5 people who read my blog)!

Enjoy your kiwi friends!

2 comments:

  1. Ramdom/fun fact (you may or may not know) about your BFF...I've never had a kiwi in my life. lol...I may need to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally went out and bought kiwi yesterday because of our conversation! I can't wait to get my spoon in there :)

    ReplyDelete