Sunday, February 12, 2012

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage...

Well, you know the rest. We are having a baby (expected to arrive 7/31/12)!!!

This is definitely a little earlier than we had always planned to have a baby, but after my mom passed away we had one of those "life is short, you never know what is going to happen, what are we waiting for, lets just give it a try and see what happens" conversations and now here we are, almost 16 weeks pregnant!

Starting at week 8 I had Danny take a weekly picture of me so we could track my belly growth. I wanted to be wearing the same thing in the picture each week so I bought a black t shirt material dress. Well as you will see below it was not flattering! I looked hunch backed and like I had fat arms so we had to do a wardrobe change starting with week 11. I wish we would have done it sooner but I did not realize the hideousness of the first dress until we took the first three weeks of pictures off the memory card to start editing them!

So here you have the weekly bump pictures for weeks 8-15.

8 weeks

9 weeks

10 weeks

11 weeks

12 weeks

13 weeks

14 weeks

15 weeks

Going forward I am hoping to be able to stay on track and post my weekly pictures on Tuesdays!

4 comments:

  1. yay! so glad to finally see some pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! I will be SOOO excited every Tuesday to see you and Baby Tsukahara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this post! Can't wait to find out if your little nugget is a boy or girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what bump?! That's how I look after a night of chinese food :)

    Can't wait to see more of the bump and hear if it's a boy or girl!!!!! So excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete