Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oh Baby Baby - Week 17

17 weeks

 
How Far Along? 17 weeks
Size of Baby?  Baby is the size of an onion and now weighs 5.9 ounces and is about 5.1 inches long.
Maternity Clothes?  Not yet, but I think the time is coming to seriously start looking for some new clothing.
Weight Gain? 4 pounds
Gender? We will know in a little less than a week! Both Danny and I are thinking it is a girl!
Sleep? Great!
Food Cravings? Fruit
What I Miss? Margaritas
Symptoms?  Still some headaches and a little bit of back pain that I blame on my boobs.
Belly Button? In
Best Moment of the Week?  Starting to really notice a baby bump!

2 comments:

  1. This is the first week where I noticed a little difference and it made me believe there really is a little peanut in there or... you've been eating too many sour belts. ;) love you and Baby Tsukahara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Mitzi! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete